I am a creative, professional twenty-something trying to desperately hold on to my sanity while planning my wedding. This is the second wedding for both my fiance and me, and we want it to be heartfelt and to reflect our personalities. The purpose of this blog is to record my experiences, frustrations, and insights, and hopefully, be a resource for other creative
control-freaks … non-traditional brides in the Northern Virginia / Washington D.C. metro area.
* I’m an ENTJ according to the Jung-Myers-Briggs personality tests.
* I love circus peanut candy.
* I love Nick and Nora pajama pants, but not the tops. I buy a set of pajamas, put the pajama top away, and wear the pajama bottoms with t-shirts.
* I dislike the voice that says “Goodbye” at the end of my cell phone’s voicemail. I also dislike creepy robot voices (e.g. The Terrible Secret of Space). For some unknown reason, creepy robot voices make me uncomfortable. (Once I made sure the The Terrible Secret of Space link worked, I had to close that browser window to make the robots go away… *shudder*).
* I can touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my nose.